7 Reason Your Auto Rates Change
Here is why your auto insurance rates change
Have you ever opened an insurance renewal letter or an email and wonder what changed that caused your rate to go up or down? Lets take a look and see what some of the reasons are behind the price fluctuations.
- You may have added or removed vehicles
- You may have elected to change some of your coverage options
- You have added or removed drivers
- Drivers listed on your policy have had a change in their driving record, meaning, a ticket or accident was removed over the past 3 to 5 year review period, or a driver was recently involved in an accident or received a speeding ticket or other driving violation.
Factors around the region, area, or county you live
- Amount of accidents around you goes up or down
- Weather factor changes (tornadoes, hail, floods, etc..)
- Prices of vehicles got more expensive and repairs more costly
Our agency represents over 15+ carriers to meet various driving requirements. If you are stuck with a one carrier type agency then this might blow your mind. We would be more than happy to quote you a price on your auto insurance. Please call 888-221-2640 or email email@example.com. Let us see if we can offer better coverage or pricing to kick off this new year 2020.